What are the key priorities for securing Asia’s energy future?
Dimensions to be addressed:
– Chinese energy demand slowdown
– Commitment to low-carbon innovation
– Regional energy infrastructure integration
This session was developed in partnership with Arirang.
• Saikhanbileg Chimed, Prime Minister of Mongolia
• Alexander Galushka, Minister for the Development of the Russian Far East of the Russian Federation
• Prakash P. Hinduja, Chairman, Europe, Hinduja Group of Companies, Switzerland
• Dong-Kwan Kim, Managing Director, Hanwha Group, Republic of Korea; Young Global Leader
• Boqiang Lin, Dean, Institute for Studies in Energy Policy, Xiamen University, People’s Republic of China; Global Agenda Council on Decarbonizing Energy
• Rah Seung-Yun, Presenter, Arirang TV & Radio, Republic of Korea